Your Workers' Compensation Attorney
If you have been hurt at work, you have more than just medical issues to deal with. In addition to the medical issues, you have to worry about whether you will be able to work again, whether your employer and its insurance company will try to deny your claim, and whether you will ever reach full strength again. You need a lawyer who knows the workers' compensation system and who genuinely cares about what you are going through.
I have been serving clients in Wheaton, Illinois, from The Law Offices of Christine M. Ory, P.C. for five years, but I have been in the workers' compensation field since 1975. In that time, I have seen many different types of situations. I can help you get the compensation you need.
Local Attorney Who Understands Your Needs
There are a few things that set me apart as a workers' compensation attorney:
- Local: I was born and raised in Naperville, earned my education in Naperville and Du Page County, and I am a member of the Illinois Bar Association.
- Work experience: I worked my way through college and law school, working during the day and taking classes at night. Many of my clients are taking a similar path, and they appreciate the fact that I can relate to and empathize with their situations.
- Workers' compensation experience: I have 35 years of experience in the workers' compensation field. This includes several years working as a claims adjuster. This unique experience gives me a better understanding of the insurance companies' approaches to workers' compensation cases.
- Genuine care for my clients: My clients appreciate the way I take them through the process of workers' compensation, helping them every step of the way. I know that this can be a confusing process and I think my main role is to be a helper. I can handle all of the legal issues you are facing and I will advocate effectively for you.
My practice areas include a wide range of issues in the workers' compensation field, including:
I can help you through all of the complicated aspects of a workers' compensation claim for many different types of injuries:
- Workplace injury accidents
- Workplace lifting injuries
- Workplace fall injuries
- Repetitive injury accidents
- Head injuries
Some situations add an extra layer of complexity, but I have the experience to help you through cases involving:
- Occupational diseases
- Traveling employee injuries
- Aggravation of pre-existing conditions
- Reduction of earning capacity injuries
Personal Injury Resources
I can be a resource for you, referring you to the attorneys you need for:
Contact Illinois Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Contact me for a free initial consultation.